Motorcycle Boots Technical Rev'it Rival H20 Waterproof
RIVAL H2O boot is a boot tourist stylish waterproof, made with the best fabrics and the finest hides. The boot has a shin, and plaque paratallone finger thermoformed, for optimal protection. The dual compound sole is resistant to oil and petrol, and very convenient for both the motorcycle use that for normal use. The insole anatomically shaped and fit only add comfort, making the RIVAL H2O one of the tourist boots with the best fit on the market.
- Pampas cowhide (PU coated) - The skin Pampas has all the comfort and protection of cowhide joined the polyurethane coating for excellent water repellency and water resistance.Created for comfortable travel in adverse weather conditions.
- reflection on the back
- thermoformed shin - The heat is used to give shape to the shin, as shin himself is a very exposed when riding the bike and therefore requires an exact and personalized fit. The shin REV'IT! follows exactly the shape of your body for the best protection.
- SP | protec - Protective padded seamless. With a technique of heat-sealing, REV'IT! applies sponge protective panels of high-risk areas of impact as the shoulders and pelvis.The elimination of seams provides an increase in safety by removing the points that are vulnerable to the impact as in all the chief motorcycle, and also offers a more sophisticated look
- strap for easy access
- sole resistant to oil and petrol
- patch gear lever in Pampas
- reinforced heel
- anatomical insole
- side panel reinforced