Racing Leather Motorcycle Gloves Alpinestars SP-1 Black-Yellow Fluo
The glove SP-1 is equipped with multi panel in novation structure with excellent protective capabilities as carbon knuckle protectors and Alpinestars patented digital bridge. The poly-foam padding on fingers and sides perforated ventilated improve the cooling system, while the structure of the pre-curved finger design enhances sostanziosamente comfort.
- Innovative multi-panel structure with the main frame in sturdy leather and soft
- Suede leather reinforced palm for excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Carbon fiber knuckle protectors lightweight, durable and offer superb protezion against repeated impacts.
- Palm and the area outside of the hand reinforced Clarino ® synthetic suede for added support and abrasion resistance.
- Large air intake on the back of the hand with TPR bridge for greater abrasion resistance.
- Bridge between ring and little fingers, Alpinestars patent, to prevent the separation of the fingers and limit distortions or damage to seams.
- Ventilation and AC lzata
- Flexible bellows leather on fingers and thumb to provide external support, comfort and fit.
- Cuff, leather top panel and finger pierced for mant black fingers fresh and improve comfort.
- Thumb, fingers, palm, back hand and wrist polischiuma padded with 4mm perforated to improve comfort and shock absorption.
- Extended cuff with elastic strap and double Velcro ® closure for a secure fit and customizable.
- Anatomically pre-curved fingers to prevent fatigue and improve driving performance.
- Leather reinforcements on the back and inner fingers for added durability.