Sixs Winter Merino Wool Cycling Sock Black blue
- Sock designed for winter use
- Polypropylene in contact with the skin and merino wool in the points of greatest exposure as a barrier to the cold
- Does not retain sweat, always dry skin
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria and irritation
- No seams, no pressure points
- Incredibly comfortable and specific for the winter season.
- The elastic fiber embraces the whole foot, covering the entire sock to offer a slight compression.
- It is joined by merino wool, with its very high thermoregulating capacity, and polypropylene which increases its resistance to abrasion.
- The sock is a fundamental element in the completion of sportswear: the climatic conditions, the discipline practiced, the aesthetics, are all variables that make the choice of the sock subjective and very important.
- We are proud to be able to offer in our SOCKS range: quality, design and attention to the smallest details will ensure that, once you wear a SIXS sock, you will fall in love with it.
- Fabrics and features specifically designed to make these products the best on the market: seamless design, no pressure points.The fabric does not retain sweat, it leaves the skin always dry, preventing the proliferation of bacteria and irritation.
Same brand productsOther products Sixs
Other users bought
Seventy Winter Motorcycle Technical Gloves With C9 Black Approved Fabric Protections