Sixs Winter Merino Wool Cycling Socks Black Blue
- Sock designed for winter use
- Polypropylene in contact with the skin and merino wool in the points of greatest exposure as a barrier against the cold
- Does not retain sweat, skin always dry
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria and irritations
- Seamless, no pressure points
- Incredibly comfortable and specific socks for the winter season.
- The elastic fiber embraces the entire foot, running throughout the sock to offer light compression.
- It is combined with merino wool, with very high thermoregulating capacities, and polypropylene which increases its resistance to abrasion.
- The sock is a fundamental element in the completion of sportswear: the climatic conditions, the discipline practised, the aesthetics, are all variables that make the choice of the sock subjective and very important.
- We are proud to be able to offer SOCKS in our range: quality, design and attention to the smallest details will ensure that, once you wear a SIXS sock, you will fall in love with it.
- Fabrics and features specifically designed to make these products the best on the market: seamless design, no pressure points.The fabric does not retain sweat, leaves the skin always dry, preventing the proliferation of bacteria and irritation.
Same brand productsOther products Sixs
Merino Wool Turtleneck with Zip Underwear Longsleeves Sixs TS13 Carbon Merinos Wool Gray