A jacket. Three layers. Endless adventures. STEP-INARMOR technology revolutionizes the concept of multi-layered motorcycle clothing. Designing a motorcycle jacket with the protectors closest to the body means giving the motorcyclist maximum flexibility of use, in any weather condition and in any area of use, even once you get off the bike.
SPIDI Armored Jacket is the protective layer closest to the body, which keeps the protectors firmly adhered to the most exposed parts of the torso and arms in the event of a fall. It can also be attached via zip and loop to the other layers that use the STEP-INARMOR technology: by combining the different elements, the thermal insulation and resistance to abrasion can be adjusted, according to the rider's needs and weather conditions.
Made of high tenacity polyester stretch fabric, it remains super close to the body and, by adding the back protector and chest protector, it can be transformed into a real harness ready for the most diverse uses.
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Stretch fabric
- Knitted cuffs
- Reflex zones for night driving
- Perforated mesh fabric
- Adjustable closure at the waist
- Belts to adjust and fix the protectors
- Pants with clip to join jacket and pants
- Zip fastening to join jacket and trousers
- 3 in 1 compatible and stackable
- Compatible with Step-In Armor
- Average weight 0.5 kg
- PPE Personal protective equipment for motorcyclists,certified according to EN 17092-6:2020 Class C/U
- Protective clothing for motorcyclists certified according to regulation (EU) 2016/454
- Force-Tech removable elbow protectors certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Warrior protectors on the shoulders, certified according to the EN 1621-1 Level-1 standard
- Prepared for Level-2 back protector Art. Z147
- Prepared for Level-2 back protector Art. Z172
- Prepared for Level-1 chest protector Art. Z138
- Prepared for Level-1 Warrior Art chest protector.Z157