Spidi G-CARBON Racing Leather Motorcycle Gloves White Yellow
SPIDI G-Carbon are high performance light gloves designed to protect hands both on the road and in the circuit. Despite the weight in only 140 grams, the G-Carbon gloves are certified EN13594: 2015 KP CE, as well as the carbon fiber shields on the knuckles, for greater safety. The gloves are made of hi-fit goat leather (0.6 mm to 0.8 mm) with sections of synthetic suede for greater abrasion protection.
The wrist is closed by a velcro strap, and the gloves include a tongue designed specifically for a quicker fit. The back, palm and fingers are padded and offer flexible panels to allow a natural freedom of movement; there are also openings in perforated fabric to keep your hands dry and fresh.
Do not forget the insert in touchscreen material on the index finger, ideal for using a GPS, the smartphone and other devices without removing the gloves.
- Goatskin, thickness of 0.6 / 0.8 mm, high wearability and sensitivity to driving
- High resistance suede microfiber
- Stretch fabric
- Carbon parts
- Perforated mesh fabric
- Neoprene: comfortable and waterproof elastic material
- Pipe elongation compensators
- Tongue that facilitates the glove's fit
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Grip finish &comfort on fingers
- Palm padding
- Back padding
- External side padding
- PPE Protective motorcycle glove certified EN 13594: 2015 with certified kicks liv.1