SPIDI G-Carbon are lightweight, high-performance gloves designed to protect your hands both on the road and on the track. Despite the low weight of only 140 grams, the G-Carbon gloves boast the EN13594: 2015 KP CE certification, as well as the carbon fiber shields on the knuckles, for greater safety. The gloves are made of Hi-Fit goat leather (0.6 mm to 0.8 mm) with sections of synthetic suede for greater protection against abrasion.
The wrist is closed by means of a velcro strap, and the gloves include a tongue designed specifically for a faster fit. The back, palm and fingers are padded and offer flexible panels to allow natural freedom of movement; there are also air vents in perforated fabric to keep your hands dry and cool.
Do not forget the insert in touchscreen material on the index finger, ideal for using a GPS, smartphone and other devices without removing gloves.
- Goat skin, 0.6 / 0 thickness.8 mm, high wearability and driving sensitivity
- High resistance suede microfibre
- Stretch fabric
- Carbon parts
- Perforated mesh fabric
- Neoprene: comfortable and waterproof elastic material
- Reed expansion joints
- Tongue that facilitates the glove fit
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Grip finish &comfort on fingers
- Palm padding
- Back padding
- Padding on the external side
- PPE EN 13594: 2015 certified motorcycle protective glove with liv.1