SPIDI Laser Touring Lady is the high-performance two-piece suit designed for both racing and touring use.
The jacket and trousers can be worn individually or connected with a zipper. The main structure is made up of Italian cowhide, chosen for its qualities of great resistance to abrasion and durability; the flexible panels large panels in Flex Tenax positioned inside the legs and arms guarantee extreme ease of movement, combined with the elasticated leather inserts on the knees and back.
Laser Touring Lady is EN 17092-2:2020 Class AAA certified and includes EN1621-1:2012 certified protectors on shoulders, elbows, hips (level 1) and knees (level 2). In addition, the suit can be equipped with the back protectors and chest protectors of the Warrior series.It can also be equipped with knee sliders.
Air intakes on the chest and holes placed on the back – positioned away from the seams to increase the level of abrasion resistance – ensure optimal airflow.
- EC Declaration of Conformity CODE: 77BL156Y
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified to EN 17092-2:2020 class AAA
- Force-Tech En 1621-1:2012 removable CE certified elbow protectors
- Warrior shields applied on shoulders
- Removable Warrior Lite CE En1621-1 lev.1 shoulders
- Removable Warrior Lite protectors CE En1621-1 level 1 also
- Warrior Lite protectors removable CE en1621-1 level 2 knees
- Optional removable adjustable racing knee slider Z202
- Fixed mesh lining
- Comfort collar with Neoprene inserts
- Trouser ends in comfort fabric
- Zippered jacket/trouser fastening system
- Designed to best dress the female morphology
- Rod elongation compensators
- Flex tenax fabric in high tenacity elastic Nylon 6.6, maximum abrasion resistance
- Cowhide, thickness of 1.1/1.3 mm, high safety performance
- Quality leatherupper worked in Italy